Acting Chief of Engineering, USS Hades
Henry Jacobs stands tall at 6'2 as is standard for the male candidates of his genealogy. Both arms and legs are muscular and toned and fit his general sculpted look. He has a unmistakable eye set as one is an ocular implant and is a different color that his other natural born eye. His hair is short and curly matching the texture of his facial hair that is grown from time to time. His skin tone resembles very closely the way he likes his coffee, 'caramel creamy'.
Henry lost his right eye in 2414 in a skirmish with the Borg that boarded the Boudicca during a mission to stop Borg activities in the Dovek system. He underwent ocular implant surgery to replace the eye while in dock at Starbase Geneva following the mission in which he lost his eye.
- Warp Core Dynamics
- Matter/Energy Control
- Computer Efficiency
- Transporter Theory
- Graduated Starfleet Academy.
- USS Boudicca - ACEO - First assignment into the fleet
- USS Boudicca - aCEO - Appointed when CEO was lost in Borg skirmish
- USS Boudicca - CEO - Appointed with promotion to Lieutenant
- USS Boudicca - First Officer - Appointed (2414.5.23) with promotion to full Lieutenant
- USS Boudicca - Commanding Officer - Appointed (2414.6.6) with promotion to Captain after the sudden reassignment of Calvin Capps
- USS Hades - Engineering - Assigned to the Hades
- USS Hades - aCEO - Appointed (2419.1.3) to acting status while Hades operated without a commanding Officer