Dean of Operations - Starfleet Academy
Calvin is a standard size human in length. His hair is cut short and has a messy look to it, but professional. His eyes are an unnoticeable dark green. His mouth is small with skinny lips. He has a broadened shoulder. His chest pushed outward, and his stomach is flat. His legs have a muscle thickness look.
Father - Manawa. Vulcan. Genetic scientiest, most known for the cure of Linksys disease.
Mother - Alyssa. Human. Genetic scientiest, most know for assisting Dr. Manawa for the cure of Linksys disease.
- Both parents are now deceased. Believed to have been murdered by Doenitz forces during the time the 52nd fleet disappeared for a period of 5 years.
- High School (3 Years)
- Law School (3 Years)
- Starfleet Academy (4 Years)
- Starfleet Command (1 Year)
- Starfleet Instructor School (6 Months)
- Advanced Pilot School (3 Months)
- Advanced Marksmen (3 Months)
- Fours years as a cadet at Starfleet Academy. (2402-2406)
- Calvin's first post was with the USS Cochrane where he was an Ensign(jg) as Conn/Ops. (2406.07.01)
- Calvin served under Captain Lowell on the USS Cochrane as an Ensign(sg). With his promotion came new responsibilites. Calvin was also promoted to Chief Ops and Second Officer of the USS Cochrane. (2406.09.16)
- Calvin has received a rank promotion to Lt. (jg) and a promotion in position to First Officer aboard the USS Cochrane. The Cochrane has been de-commisioned to go under a refit to fight a war.
- Calvin was transferred to the USS Paladin as Chief of Ops under Captain Eva Straton.
- Calvin was promoted to Second Officer/Chief Ops aboard the USS Paladin.
- After a long debate the First Officer of the USS Paladin escorted a Romulan Warbird back to Starbase Geneva. Due to this fact Calvin recieved a promotion to First Officer. He also was awarded a promotion in rank to Lt. Commander.
- Calvin sustained serious bodily injury during a mission as First Officer on the Paladin and was sent to Starfleet Medical. Calvin stayed at Starfleet Medical for 1 month before he was released back to duty.
- Calvin was transferred to the USS Spectre under the command of Captain T'Vhor. He was given the position of Chief of Ops.
- Calvin went under medical attention again. After another month of rehabilitation, Calvin took a leave of abense from Starfleet.
- 2 months later when Calvin did not report in to Command an investigation was conducted to find Calvin. The investigation went cold fast and Calvin was deemed undetermined.
- Returned to Command with a bizarre story. (See below story 'Back In Time')
- Given temporary position as Admiral Assistant to Admiral McKline.
- Calvin was transferred to the USS Spectre under the command of Captain T'Vhor in the position of TAC/SEC officer.
- Promotion aboard the USS Spectre to Tactical/Assisant Chief of Security and 2nd Officer.
- Promotion aboard the USS Spectre to Tactical/Chief of Security.
- Calvin was ordered off of the USS Boudicca immediately with urgent and classified orders. This left the USS Boudicca with no CO, and the First Officer was promoted on the spot to Captain and Commanding Officer of the USS Boudicca.
- Three months later, Calvin returned to Starfleet headquarters and went another month through a detailed debrief of his three month mission.
- After his official return to duty, Calvin applied to play a pivotal role at Starfleet Academy. He was honored to accept the job of Dean of Operations at Starfleet Academy.
- Broken; right leg, left hand, left thumb, index, and pinky finger
- Fractured; right foot, right color bone, left arm
- Burns; 60% 2nd degree burns on chest, legs, and arms
- Before the mysterious vacation to Ivolu (Back in Time) Calvin had a genetic difference due to a genetic interference by his parents. His skin pigment would turn from white to green when body temperture raised above 99.5 degrees F. Once he returned from his vacation the genetic interference is no longer present and his skin no longer changed pigment color.
- Earth Orchestra Concerts and Plays
- Marksman Range
- Sports, Games
- Holodeck Simulations
- Excellent Pilot
Back In Time
Personal Log (Copy)
"This is a story that will top all stories that I have ever logged before. Its hard to even know where to start, but here it goes. I was released for the second time out of Starfleet Medical, and I thought it would be best for me to take a LOA from Starfleet due to the major injuries I sustained in the past year. It was granted to me from Command, and I decided to hop on a shuttle and go to a planet called Ivolu.
Ivolu was a planet that I visited when I was stationed on the USS Cochrane. It was a beautiful world with green grass and trees far passed the eyes could see. The people there were some of the nicest people I have ever met. The people from Risa are a close comparison. I sat everything up with a shuttlecraft, command, and my family.
For ten days I flew through space for my break away from life. I still had 2 more days to go, and that was when it all happened. I was sitting in the navigation seat reading a book that I had read before, Watership Down. The red klaxon sounded, and it startled me so bad that I dropped my book onto the floor. I sat up quickly and began to read the console. I kept thinking 'no, no, no this can't be happening. This is supposed to be my vacation'.
I was happy to see that the shuttle didn't find an enemy ship outside ready to fire on me, I was happy to see that my shuttle wasn't having engine malfunctions, but what I wasn't happy to see was that the computer found an anomoly of some sorts. I called for the computer to show the anomoly on the screen. I looked up and saw a blue swirl in dead space. Before I could analyze anything else the shuttle began to shake horribly, and I fell off the chair and hit my head on the cornor of the console next to me.
I woke up some time later. I have no idea how long I had been unconcious. I knew that I was no longer in the shuttlecraft. The hum of the engine was gone. I remember trying to move, and that was when feeling returned to my body. I could feel a very cold steel metal behind my back, and pressed against my back legs and arms. My eyes opened, and I was lying down on something in a very dim room. I attempted to move my hands and legs to stand up, but I was unable to. I was being restrained.
I heard a voice, and it sounded like my fathers. I then saw my father. He said huridly 'he is awake'. I felt something pressed against my neck so I looked in that direction and there standing was my mother. My eyes closed quickly and went back to sleep.
I woke up, and I was in the shuttlecraft again. The chrono said that 32 days had passed. I reached into my pocket to find a letter from my father and mother. They said they were sorry for what they did to me when I was child, but not to worry any more. They said they had fixed me. I cleared my head, and turned course straight back home.
On the way from the ten day trip I was able to get in contact with my father and mother, and they both denied everything. They had no idea what I was talking about. Once I made it home I went to Starfleet Medical. Told them story, and asked for a checkup. The reults were shocking. Everything my parents did to me genetically when I was in my mother's womb had been undone. All irregularities about my body had been fixed, and all injuries that I sustained in the past year were undetectable. There were no signs of any injuries.
I continue to this day to investigate, but I don't know if I will ever find out what happened out there. You, me, and command wants to know."
End Log (Copy)
|Crew of the USS Boudicca
|Tactical & Security Staff:
Played by bearcapps00!